Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Drama at Work

Hi all,
I'm writing in the wee hours of the night because I feel like so much has happened. In the last two days 3 staff members resigned. It was a shock to many, and expected for others.
So, an NGO. How do you exactly move on from that? Well, the great thing is...when everyone is already working for free it is because they care. So lots of people have stepped up to take on the work that needs to be done. In this sense, I have been told I am lucky because now I am helping lead the legal team (as in, no longer an intern really). I think in the next few weeks I will have a LOT to report about work. It's going to be interesting, challenging, and fun.
I must be up in 5 hours to go to the community, so I must be off, but I wanted to write a quick update that things are all dramatic and crazy right now. I'll keep you all posted on the happenings.
Until then. Chau chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment